|Job Title:||MECHANICAL FITTER|
|Location:||Worsley, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £24377 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||26 days ago|
MECHANICAL FITTER - MANCHESTER - CIRCA £24,377 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS - DAYS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join a global aerospace manufacturing company at their Manchester facility.
Working on days the Mechanical Fitter will assist with maintenance and assembly on mechanical assemblies within the plant and also on customer sites as and when required.
The role of the Mechanical Fitter will include:
- To undertake initial strip down, assembly and fitting requirements of mechanical assemblies to the relevant manufacturing standards in accordance with the drawing and associated documentation requirements.
- To ensure correct completion of route card operations/history sheet documentation in line with company procedures.
- Quality of work - physical & written documentation
- To be pro-active & to actively seek ways to continually improve processes
- To perform duties as required by the business & inline with employees' skills matrix which also includes paint, polycoat, flow solder and all other processes used within the business for the manufacture of product.
- To work to route card disciplines, processes and procedures.
- To be conversant in reading and application of Mechanical Drawing requirements
- To be skilled and conversant in the use of hand and machine tools
- To be knowledgeable in the health and safety requirements of a shop floor environment
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- To be able to diagnose a mechanical fault
Interested? Click 'apply now' or contact Morgan Ryder Associates for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.