Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34000 - £35000 per annum + Pension, Share Scheme, Life Assurance|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2017 10:56|
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
25 days' annual leave, pension, life assurance, share scheme
We have a superb opportunity for an experienced Mechanical OR Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team at a World Class Manufacturing organisation, a global leader in the supply of high quality products to the construction industry. Our client has strong values and commitment to continuous improvement, together with people and skills development at their core.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will join the Engineering Team on Days with a focus on delivering professional maintenance to maximise efficiencies.
- Predictive and preventative maintenance activities in line with the engineering strategies
- Provide mechanical maintenance support on a wide range of equipment including; bearings, couplings, heavy duty gearbox's, conveyor systems, compressors, blowing systems, pumps etc.
- Contribute to maintenance projects
- Updating the computerized maintenance management system
- Use of world class manufacturing tools to deliver improved plant performance
- Routine inspections and replacements issued to engineering inspector
- Served a recognised mechanical engineering apprenticeship in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Hold an appropriate qualification (City and Guilds, BTEC, ONC or equivalent)
- Experience of maintenance in a high volume, process manufacturing environment
- An excellent work ethic and ability to integrate into what is already a successful team
- Experience of welding and fabrication
- Experience of direct application of performance improvement projects (Modifications adjustments etc)
- IT skills
- Experience of change management
- Experience of lubrication and condition monitoring tasks
- Previous experience working in cement, flour, plasterboard, quarry, mining or food industry.
If working with the type of company that develops and invests with you, as well as rewards your efforts is what you are looking for, the click the "APPLY NOW" button.
In return you will be offered an attractive benefits package including 25 days' annual leave, pension, life assurance, share scheme and great savings with an employee reward scheme.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £32500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Up to £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Up to £42000 per annum
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
Up to £36500 per annum + BENEFITS
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£37000 - £38000 per annum + Overtime