MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
|Job Title:||MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 16:25|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£37,000 per annum + Overtime + Pension
(rising to £39,000 after 2 years)
2 days 2 nights, 4 off + 18-day break after every 7 rotations
A great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a global packaging company at their manufacturing facility in Greater Manchester.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will join an established team providing pro-active maintenance support within a modern, performance driven environment.
- Reactive, Planned & Pro-Active maintenance support
- Route Cause Analysis & Continuous Improvement activities
- Monitor processes, report issues and implement corrective action
- Coach operators to develop skills
- Support engineering projects
- Use of CMMS to manage workload
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Engineer
- Experience gained in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Good all-round Mechanical knowledge - fitting/pneumatics/hydraulics/welding/machining/turning/milling ..
- Good knowledge of modern manufacturing techniques; RCA, RCM, MTBF, MTTR
- Excellent fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Strong understanding of H&S in manufacturing
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's