MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERM NIGHTS
|Job Title:||MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERM NIGHTS|
|Salary:||£35500 - £36500 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2018 14:50|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Perm Nights
Continental 3 on 2 off shift pattern
A great opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join a successful food manufacturing company at their facility in Lancashire.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer will join an established team providing reactive and planned maintenance support across a range of process and packaging equipment.
- Reactive and pro-active maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Monitor processes, report any issues and implement corrective action
- Identify improvements to achieve higher quality
- Ensure all work is completed on time and to maintenance schedule
- Contribute to CI activities
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Engineer
- Experience gained in a continuous process, manufacturing environment - food preferred
- Good all-round Mechanical knowledge - fitting/pneumatics/hydraulics/machining/welding/fabricating
- Excellent fault-finding/diagnostic skills
- Strong understanding of H&S in manufacturing
Average 42-hour week
3 on 2 off rotating shift pattern
£13.00 p/hr for first 39hrs & £19.50 p/hr over 39 hours
Additional £120 per week for night shift
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's