MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT
|Job Title:||MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 3 SHIFT|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Cheshire|
|Salary:||£38500 - £40100 per annum + OVERTIME|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 10:25|
MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
3 - SHIFT
£38,500 - £40,100 + PAID OVERTIME + HEALTHCARE + LIFE ASSURANCE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join a global manufacturing company at their Ellesmere Port facility.
The Mechanical Technician will assist with maintenance within a dedicated area of the plant and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
- Reactive and pro-active maintenance of manufacturing equipment
- Monitor processes, report any issues and implement corrective action
- Identify improvements to achieve higher quality
- Ensure high quality output is achieved in area
- Assist in providing training on machine operation and maintenance
- Ensure all work is completed on time and to maintenance schedule
- Recognised Mechanical apprenticeship
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment (light-med engineering preferred)
- High level of mechanical knowledge - fitting/pneumatics/hydraulics/welding/machining
- Experience of modern manufacturing techniques
This is an excellent opportunity to join a profitable division of a global business offering realistic opportunities for further development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's