Mechanical Shift Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Shift Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £37500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 15:03|
To £37,400 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer has risen to join an independent international spirits business, based at their site in Warrington.
The purpose of this role is to maintain equipment using fault finding recognised techniques across bottling hall processes to expected high-standards. To carry out any reactive maintenance fault repairs in a fix first time timely manner. Ensuring all tools and parts are removed from the bottling process and equipment handed back in a clean condition.
Key Responsibilities of a Mechanical Engineer:
- Identify equipment engineering solutions to improve operational performance.
- Carry out equipment PPM as directed by Engineering Manager
- Daily reporting, root cause analysis and corrective action implementation for issues impacting performance using data base to record work undertaken.
- Familiar with key work shop practices, in the use of electrical hand tools, Welding Hot work operations, grinding and fixed machine tools in drilling, milling and lathe use.
- Health and Safety responsibility and awareness in a manufacturing environment with the ability to recognise unsafe working practices and report those that require immediate attention. To be reported to Engineering Manager. including near miss and incident reporting, ensuring one's own health and safety compliance at all times.
- Effectively support and coach production teams to meet objectives, including support with process change overs to ensure timely and smooth production start-up.
Key Requirements of a Mechanical Engineer:
Knowledge of basic H&S with ability to train the team in understanding Risk Assessments
Working knowledge of internal auditing systems. ISO, 5S etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and TROPOS
- Time Served Mechanical Engineer
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so click 'APPLY' now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical / Controls Maintenance Engineer
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
SHIFT ELECTRICIAN - PERM NIGHTS
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Including Weekly Bonus
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
£37500 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Lead Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE