Project Warehouse Manager - New facility start-up
|Job Title:||Project Warehouse Manager - New facility start-up|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £33.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 17:01|
Project Warehouse Manager (New facility start-up)
£33.00 Hour - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
After winning new business with a major player in the automotive sector, this specialist logistics solutions provider is looking to attract into the site project team an experienced warehouse professional. The key focus of the role will be to support logistics activities during the set up of a new Just in Time production facility.
The purpose of the role will be to: -
- Recommend and introduce the warehouse layout.
- Assess options for the most effective warehouse management system.
- Recommend the best flow of raw materials and finished product through the facility.
- Recommend the most efficient processes to ensure product is tracked and sequenced in line with customer requirements.
- Communicate project updates regularly with customers.
- Liaise regularly with the programme manager, industrialisation, logistics and production.
- Formulate and implement strategy for efficient material flow, recommending requirements for labour and equipment.
The successful candidate will be: -
- Experienced in the set up of a new warehouse facility or the development of an existing one.
- Experienced with stock holding and management.
- Experienced with WMS.
- Customer focused and dedicated to on time delivery.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Insite Manager - Burnley
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Stock Control Manager
Up to £28000 per annum
Engineering Services Manager (M&E Hard Services)
Up to £46000.00 per annum
Up to £22000.00 per annum + benefits
HR Business Partner
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £37000 per annum + Car Allowance and Benefits