|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Engineer|
|Location:||Barnsley, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2018 11:13|
MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER (ELECTRICALLY BIAS)
£34,000-35,000 with Overtime & shift allowance
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled/ Electrical bias Engineer to join the team at one of the UK's largest manufacturing companies at their site in South Yorkshire.
As an engineer, you with use your electrical skills to resolve breakdown issues with minimal impact to production.
key responsibilities will be to:
- To Complete PM routines when scheduled to do so.
- You will enhance the engineering contribution to the manufacturing facility by improving machine reliability to deliver good quality product at optimum running speeds.
- To be influential in the development of a culture in which departmental employees take ownership of the responsibility for machine performance. In this new environment engineering employees will work more closely with process teams.
- Take a proactive approach to SHE, 5s and housekeeping in all aspects of your role.
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Electrical fault finding experience
- Team player/excellent communication skills
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's