|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer
Home Based covering UK & Ireland
Up to £35,000
An opportunity to work for a global innovative-based industrial solutions company who are leaders in many sectors, with their customers being at the forefront of their industries as Multi-Skilled Field Service Engineer.
With more than 1400 customers across 60 countries, this role will play an important part to satisfy their customers' expectations in the company's expansion plans.
Working from a home base, you will be responsible for covering an installed base of machinery across the UK & Ireland, providing preventative & routine maintenance and repairs whilst also promoting spare parts sales.
- Problem solving of machinery on site and remotely.
- Changing spare parts.
- Mechanically and electrically upgrading of machinery.
- Providing customers with technical support whilst off site.
- Supporting internal Customer Service Managers with any technical issues.
- Spotting opportunities for selling spare parts.
- Have knowledge of both mechanics and electronics.
- Can read drawings / AutoCAD etc.
- Knowledge of turning and milling.
- Experience of mid-high-speed packaging machinery.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance experience.
- Be practical and hands on.
- Have a pro-active outlook, be organised and structured.
- English language - written & spoken essential.
- HMI and PLC experience would be an advantage.
- Salary to £35,000
- Company car
- 26 days holiday plus statutory days
If you are ready to join a global company whilst they are in this exciting phase of growth and expansion, then click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.