|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £28500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||29 days ago|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Bias)
£28,500 per annum
My Client one of the plastic industry's leading multinational suppliers of masterbatch / concentrates. With a global production that is exported to a vast range of countries including those in Europe, NAFTA and AP regions.
My client manufacture plastic products for a wide range of industries, Auto, Aero and agricultural to name a few. With increases of profitability and production consistently over the last 10 years it is an exciting time to join my client as they look to further improve on their already impressive numbers.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment.
- Promptly repair any equipment problems preventing optimum and safe operation.
- Operate a PPM scheme for all plant and equipment.
- Ensure that all maintenance checklists are completed.
- Manage and maintain housekeeping standards.
- Take corrective action towards electrical / mechanical related issues.
- Produce maintenance reports and handover to engineering manager.
- Assist in training of new staff.
- Attend meetings.
- Implement improvements via authorisation from the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Time served Electrical engineering apprenticeship
- Ability to read and understand drawings and technical specifications.
- Electrical -17th Edition is would be beneficial.
- Programming skills - Allen Bradley would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of and strict adherence to Site Health and Safety Rules.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Capability to write basic reports.
- Experience working within the plastics industry would be beneficial but not required.
- Experience maintaining extruders, heaters and coolers would be extremely advantageous.
If you are interested in this opportunity click "APPLY NOW" or contact phil@MorganRyder.co.uk 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.