Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £39723 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2018 16:59|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
WEEKEND NIGHT SHIFTS
£39,723 per annum + Bonus + Pension + Life Assurance + Sick Pay
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team at global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
Working Weekend nights; Friday, Saturday, Sunday 36 hours a week
key responsibilities of a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be to:
- Provide mechanical and electrical maintenance support to ensure shortest possible downtime
- Support PPM and TPM activities
- Route Cause analysis and CI activities
- Maintain a wide range of equipment including; pumps, gearboxes, drives, pneumatics, motors, sensors
- Carry out repairs or planned maintenance to equipment and may secure necessary materials and parts for the scheduled and unscheduled repairs.
- Identify faults and errors and use mental and physical judgement to overcome them
- Build and maintain history on equipment, assess breakdowns, prioritise and take appropriate corrective action. Provide technical assistance to ensure shortest possible machine downtime, recording and creating manuals & drawings for early machine recovery
- Process, review, and expedite work orders, modification and equipment drawings, schematics, check sheets, job instructions, and calibrations records
- Advise on any improvements which could be made to new machines during design and manufacture of the machine at contractors.
Key requirements of a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (min C&G)
- Experience of working in a continuous process, manufacturing environment
- Electrical & Mechanical fault finding experience
- Robotics Experience - Fanuc
- IIE 17th Edition Wiring Regs (17th Desirable)
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- TPM systems
- Willingness to provide out of hours support when necessary to support engineering activities (rota)
This is a superb opportunity to join a global business who can offer a superb platform for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's