Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 17:01|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£42000 + BENEFITS
Our client provides well-known brands to the country's leading retailers and are growing rapidly year on year.
As a result, they now need to strengthen their engineering team by recruiting talented, Multi-Skilled Engineers (Electrical Bias) at their process manufacturing facility in Lancashire.
Working on a rotating 6-2, 2-10 shift pattern, the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing reactive mechanical and electrical maintenance activities on a variety of filling and packaging machinery
- Taking part in and promoting PPM and CI activities
- Fault finding and performing diagnosis on PLC's
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production based issues, ensuring H&S compliance
- Any other engineering tasks
- You will be a time served Engineer, ideally with HNC/HND level qualification in an Electrical / Multi-Skilled Engineering discipline
- Proven multi-skilled training and experience
- You must be able to attend to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance issues
- Competent fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG, Process or similar light to medium engineering environments.
- Excellent communication skills
Basic £35000 + 20% Shift Premium.
To be considered select APPLY NOW!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Oldham, Greater Manchester
Up to £44000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
EC&I Design Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS
Chemical Process Engineer
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Customer Service Advisor
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26000 per annum