MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (NIGHTS)
|Job Title:||MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (NIGHTS)|
|Salary:||Up to £38000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 11:22|
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MECHANICAL BIAS)
CIRCA £38,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join a well known FMCG company in Liverpool.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the role is to carry out Mechanical and Electrical maintenance of the site, ensuring that all equipment is maintained so that manufacturing can operate efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reporting of breakdowns
- PPM activities and repair work
- Planning and Monitoring machine performance
- Technical support for production when required.
- Analysis and improvement of electrical and mechanical faults.
- Installing new and restored machinery.
- Assisting manufacturing with machinery adjustments, changeovers and set ups.
- Machine performance, improvements and reduction of downtime.
- Supporting CI initiatives
- Relevant engineering qualification.
- Experienced Multi Skilled Engineer - Mechanical bias with Electrical knowledge.
- Experience of FMCG operations
- PC Literate (able to use computer-based maintenance systems)
- Health and Safety driven
- Flexible and a team player.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.
Apply Now or email CV to email@example.com to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's