|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical Bias)|
|Salary:||£31000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Elec Bias)
X1 Days Role
X1 Shift Role (Days/Nights)
Competitive Salary + Pension + Healthcare Cash Plan
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the Engineering Team at a successful engineering company who supply a wide range of products to the construction industry.
- All aspects of electrical and mechanical maintenance across a med-heavy engineering site
- Fault finding, diagnostics, service & repair
- Planned & Pro-active maintenance
- PLC fault-finding,
- Contribute to site-wide electrical improvement projects
- Complete engineering documentation
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer/ Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Proven experience of maintenance within a med-heavy manufacturing environment
- Strong fault-finding skills; electrical/mechanical drives, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Working knowledge of AC/DC drives
- PLC experience
- Improvement mind-set
- Days role - 40 hours per week 07.00 - 16.30 M-T & 07.00 - 11.00 F
- Shift role - 40 hours per week (rotating 12-hour shift Days/nights)
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.