|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL BIAS)|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MECH BIAS)
£44,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS & PACKAGE
4 ON 4 OFF (DAYS/NIGHTS)
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician to join the Engineering Team at an FMCG manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
- Reactive, preventative and pro-active maintenance on plant and equipment to ensure production downtime is minimal
- Complete planned reliability maintenance tasks/inspections
- Use CMMS to plan work, book spares/parts and record completed work
- Take and active role in continuous improvement projects, using CI and Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Issue and work with Permit to Work systems, Isolation Procedures & Risk Assessments
- Support TPM activities
- Play an active part in Safety Walks, identify improvements and update Risk Assessments
- Ensure communication is clear and consistent to all teams across shifts
- Apprentice trained Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Experience gained in a high volume, continuous process manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of Pneumatics, Hydraulics & Electrical Control Systems
- PLC experience -advantageous
- Strong fault finding / diagnostic skills
- Able to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Improvement mind-set
APPLY NOW and one of the Recruitment Team will be in touch to progress
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.