MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS
|Job Title:||MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS|
|Salary:||£40000 - £41000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 15:29|
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
4 on 4 off
Circa £41000 + BENEFITS
Our client provides well-known brands to the country's leading retailers and are growing rapidly year on year.
As a result, they now need to strengthen their engineering team by recruiting talented, Multi-Skilled Engineers at their process manufacturing facility in Cheshire.
Working on a 4 on 4 off days and nights shift pattern, the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing reactive mechanical and electrical maintenance activities on a variety of automated process and packaging machinery
- Fault finding and diagnostics on PLC's
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production-based issues, ensuring H&S compliance
- Any other engineering tasks as required by the business
- You will be a time served Engineer, ideally with HNC/HND level qualification in an Electrical/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineering discipline
- Able to attend to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance issues
- Competent fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG or similar light to medium engineering environments.
- Excellent communication skills
You will work on a rotating 4 on 4 off shift patterns, including days, nights, and weekends.
A great opportunity to join a well-established business, who can offer a rewarding and secure career opportunity.
Salary circa £41,000 + Pension + other great benefits.
To be considered select APPLY NOW
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's