Multiple Shift Maintenance Engineers
|Job Title:||Multiple Shift Maintenance Engineers|
|Salary:||£30 - £36 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 16:51|
MULTIPLE SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER ROLES
£30K-£36K + OVERTIME
Fantastic opportunities for Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineers (Electrical bias) have arisen to join the engineering team at one of the UK's leading manufacturing companies.
A variety of shift patterns and salaries available
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for:
- Performing reactive maintenance on a variety of mechanical/electrical/automated process equipment
- Fault finding and diagnosis on PLC equipment (Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Effective recording and monitoring of all engineering/production based issues
- Contributing to continuous improvement activities
- You must be able to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical maintenance tasks.
- PLC fault finding experience is essential - any programming experience (advantageous)
- Preferred industry backgrounds include Food, FMCG
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£37000 - £38000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Product Development Engineers - Mechanical
£35000 - £36000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
£35000 - £35500 per annum + Benefits
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus
£41000 - £42700 per annum + Superb Package