NIGHT SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)
|Job Title:||NIGHT SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (MECHANICAL)|
|Salary:||£37800 - £40000 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 14:15|
NIGHT SHIFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - (MECHANICAL BIAS)
SUN - THURS 22.00 - 06.00
c£38000 + OVERTIME + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the engineering team at a well-known FMCG company in Liverpool
Reporting to the Engineering TL the Maintenance Engineer will deliver planned and re-active maintenance on a night shift (Sunday to Thursday)
The role of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Delivering reactive and planned maintenance activities
- Using Continuous Improvement tools on a daily basis
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant
- Ensure all plant, machinery and associated equipment is effectively maintained to achieve performance targets.
Requirements for the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer include:
- Time served Mechanical or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (C&G/NVQ3/HNC)
- Good knowledge/experience of automated production processes in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a fast moving, continuous process environment (food/FMCG preferred)
- Strong mechanical experience;
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Flexible and hard-working mind-set
With additional excellent personal benefits, this is a great opportunity to join a continually expanding business.
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's