NPI Project Manager
|Job Title:||NPI Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 14:09|
This well-established manufacturer of branded products are investing heavily in developing new ranges for their extensive customer base. As a direct result, the New Product Introduction Manager is looking to attract into his team an NPI Project Manager to drive the seamless introduction of these new products, redesigns and cost saving initiatives.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Project manage complex strategic innovation across multiple brands, delivering on time and in budget.
- Deliver detailed end to end project timelines with a clear critical path.
- Own the relationship with the relevant Brand Managers.
- Drive early engagement with Brand Managers/Product and Packaging Development and procurement teams.
- Manage weekly project updates.
- Identify risk and communicate effectively.
The successful NPI Project Manager will: -
- Have gained their experience delivering projects within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Ideally have worked within regulated manufacturing.
- Enjoy working in a supportive and encouraging environment.
- Be energetic and driven.
On offer: -
- A salary to £40,000
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Profit share scheme
- Staff shop with substantial discounts
- Award scheme
- Free carparking
- Monday to Friday 8am-4pm/9am-5pm
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's