NPI Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||NPI Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 14:54|
Are you a confident and experienced Quality Engineer with previous extensive experience in New Product Introduction? Are you a passionate player in the Automotive industry looking to work for a business that provides world-class mechanical solutions to a global market?
I am currently looking for a highly skilled 'NPI Quality Engineer' to join a market leading automotive manufacture to be based at their site in Buckinghamshire.
My client, established and widely respected in their field, is offering this unique opportunity to embark on a new challenge in a rewarding environment.
Reporting directly to the Head of Quality, the NPI Quality Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the quality function within projects for NPI to agreed time scales ensuring all required aspects of quality are addressed for new projects
- Ensuring quality documentation is accurate and completed to assigned deadlines for all NPI projects before handed over.
- To ensure that all elements of MLA are completed within agreed time frame as defined in the master project plan.
- To work with suppliers on MLA of purchase parts for their new projects and supplier part quality.
- To check the quality of outgoing parts at pre-production stages and hand over to the production team.
- To Ensure all relevant testing has commenced for each project of NPI prior to hand over.
- Visiting customer sites and ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Supporting cross functional teams and completing initial sample reports to customers.
- Arrange, control, monitor and supervise inspection and rework, monitor and approve, and control costs.
- Control of 8D activity, issuing internal and external reports and issue of internal quality alerts as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of the German automotive market is an essential requirement of this position
- Experience with MLA, VDA.
- Open to travel UK wide/European Travel
- The chance to work with an established and growing automotive manufacturer who deals in the higher end of the global market. customer examples: Porshe, Aston Martin, Bentley, AMG.
- Early finish on Fridays
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 (performance-based incentives)
If you feel you are the right person for this role, or you are interested in learning more about the position, please click 'apply' without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Maintenance Engineer - Multi-Skilled
£33000 - £35000 per annum + Overtime
Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
£26000 - £32000 per annum + Great Benefits
SALES ENGINEER - HYDRAULICS
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £41000 per annum
Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS