|Job Title:||Office Administratior/PA|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2017 16:58|
Temporary Office Administrator/PA - Immediate start
Reporting to the Office Manager, there is an immediate requirement for an experienced administrator to join this thriving manufacturing business as they further expand their team.
Within the role of Temporary Office Administrator/PA, key responsibilities will be to:-
- Manage the diaries of the senior team.
- Organise global travel arrangements for the senior team.
- Prepare information for management meetings.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide general administration for the office.
- Highly organised and a good communicator?
- A team player?
- An experienced office administrator and/or PA?
- Available to start immediately?
- Keen to work in a dynamic office environment?
On offer is a salary of £25,000 and an early finish on a Friday.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's