Operations and Logistics Manager
|Job Title:||Operations and Logistics Manager|
|Location:||High Peak, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 06:51|
Due to continued growth at the specialist manufacturing facility, there is now an excellent opportunity for an experienced Operations and Logistics professional to manage and control all manufacturing and logistics operations.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, within the role of Operations and Logistics Manager key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage the coordination of activities from customer schedules through to finished goods delivery.
- Communicate regularly with customer and suppliers' re-schedules, delivery performance and inventory management.
- Manage all manufacturing activities to ensure monthly targets are achieved.
- Control cost for the plant, including accurate budget forecasting.
- Ensure safe working practices throughout the plant.
- Identify and initiate improvements for productivity.
- Keep inventory to a minimum whilst ensuring sufficient stocks to ensure uninterrupted flow to production.
- Ensure data integrity within MRP.
- Drive capacity planning for the business.
The successful Operations and Logistics Manager will: -
- Have manufacturing experience gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent leadership skills and experience.
- Manage a multi-functional team of 130 that includes manufacturing, logistics, customer services, quality and warehouse.
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Be experienced with ERP systems.
- Be customer focused.
- Deputise for the Plant Manager in his absence.
On offer: -
- A salary to £70,000
- Car allowance £7,000
- Bonus scheme 10%
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Supervisor - Electrical
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Maintenance Electrician - Manufacturing
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£32500 - £35500 per annum + Paid Overtime
Assembly Supervisor x2
£30000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Field Service Engineer - Drives
£30000 - £36000 per annum + Benefits