|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £70000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 15:55|
EXCELLENT SALARY + BONUS + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager, to join the team at a successful, £5 billion manufacturing company at their site in Lancashire.
With a focus on world-class manufacturing excellence the Operations Manager will promote a culture which encourages high performance, team work and continuous development in line with business objectives.
- Plan and control all manufacturing deliverables in line with business objectives
- Set and report on KPI strategy with a focus on Quality, Delivery, Cost, People and Environment
- Build the operational excellence programme to deliver sustainable improvements and KPI's.
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing, identifying key areas for focus and utilising output efficiency data to develop process improvements
- Introduce modern, world-class tools and techniques and ensure all employees have the required competencies to undertake roles
- Support the senior management team with the development of overall operational business objectives
- HNC/HND/Degree in a relevant Engineering/Technical discipline
- Knowledge and experience Operational Excellence/World Class Manufacturing tools/techniques
- Experience gained in a high volume, customer focused, manufacturing environment
- Experience in Change Management
- Strong leadership and people management skills
This is a great prospect for a focused leader who has had exposure to world class manufacturing and lean principles.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's