Operations Manager - Process Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Process Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 11:29|
To £60000 + Benefits
We are actively seeking a hands-on Operations Manager role with strong leadership and people management skills to join a successful process manufacturing company in Cheshire.
The Operations Manager will have responsibility for full site operations managing around 30 people across manufacturing, logistics, planning, procurement, warehousing and engineering.
- Ensure operations team achieve KPI's
- Manage departmental supervisor's effectively ensuring they achieve required levels of output
- Set and implement continuous improvement objectives and Identify key areas to improve supply chain, H&S, manufacturing processes, warehousing
- Implement and maintain standards of working practices; 5s, Visual Management, SQDP targets
- Improve communication/workflow between departments
- Provide ongoing training and support to operations team
- Proven experience of Operations Management within a manufacturing environment - process/filling/blending/packaging -advantageous
- Experience of working in an SME - preferred
- Hands on approach to driving change and improving business processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills - good coach/mentor/motivator
This is an immediate role and interviews for this role will be taking place next week.
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Planning and Logistics Manager
£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
West Yorkshire, England
£50000 - £51000 per annum + EXCELLENT PACKAGE
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £58000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Sales Order Processor / Technical Administrator
£22000 - £25000 per annum + Great Benefits