Overhead Line Assesor/Trainer
|Job Title:||Overhead Line Assesor/Trainer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 08:26|
North West of England
£50,000 plus benefits including a car
Assessor/Trainer Qualifications Needed
Must have Overhead Line experience
Morgan Ryder Associates require a Trainer/ Assessor and Authorizing officer on a permanent basis based in the North West of England.
This is a mobile role and working from home on occasion is permitted.
The Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 10 year' experience working within Overhead line environment.
You must hold a recognised Assessor qualification to level 3 and hold a minimum level award in education training.
To undertake training and assessing of our operational staff throughout the UK.
The role will involve all aspects of training including:
- Delivery of in-house training courses
- Delivery of external body courses such as SHEA Power, BESC AME
- Development and updating of new and existing training courses
- Assessing candidates and producing reports
- Internal verification duties.
- Undertaking authorisation assessments of both existing and new staff, including subcontractors
- Liaising with both internal and external bodies to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of training
- The role also includes assisting the business with developing working practices/ method statements and when required, accident/incident investigation.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's