|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Salary:||£41000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + great benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 14:52|
£41,000 to £45,000
Our client is a successful and fast-growing service provider based in Prestigious offices near Liverpool Airport. They are looking to recruit a highly motivated and focused Payroll & Reconciliation Manager to manage the Payroll function.
A fantastic opportunity to Lead the Payroll and Reconciliation service for People Services, managing a small team of Payroll & Reconciliation Advisors to effectively deliver the Group Pay and Benefits proposition through the provision of a customer focussed payroll service for the Group and its subsidiaries.
What you'll have:
- Experience of successfully leading, managing and motivating HR teams, including managing team performance.
* Proven track record of managing a payroll and pensions service in a high volume HR department for a large, complex organisation.
* CIPP qualified, or equivalent.
* In depth experience in a combined payroll and pensions role and track record of successfully automating and improving processes.
* Proven track record of working with a variety of payroll and pensions systems together with strong MS Office skills.
* Evidence of effective stakeholder management, both internally and external to the organisation, including the ability to successfully persuade and influence others.
* Demonstrable experience of producing clear, well-structured reports for senior leadership teams, including Board level.
* Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels within the business.
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
* Results driven with strong analytical skills, including the ability to critically analyse complex information, and experience of providing meaningful management information.
* Ability to work using own initiative and propose solutions to issues identified.
* Evidence of using sound judgement when making effective decisions.
* Commercially aware with a focus on continuous improvement and the ability to drive change.
APPLY NOW or contact Damian Mee at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's