|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2017 11:48|
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised PA with great communication skills to join a business that is currently enjoying major growth.
A key focus of the role will be to support the Business Development Director, co-ordinating travel bookings across UK and European sites.
Typical responsibilities will be to:-
- Prepare and edit correspondence and communications.
- Coordinate diaries and organise meetings.
- Book flights, hotels and car hire.
- Co-ordinate hospitality events.
- Co-ordinate expense claims.
- Co-ordinate staff movements weekly, updating the intranet spreadsheet.
The successful PA will:-
- Have excellent administration skills.
- Will have strong IT skills.
- Will be experienced booking and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Be a team player.
- A salary up to £27,000.
- 12.30pm finish on a Friday.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's