PLANNED MAINTENANCE / RELIABILITY TECHNICIAN
|Job Title:||PLANNED MAINTENANCE / RELIABILITY TECHNICIAN|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 09:21|
PLANNED MAINTENANCE / RELIABILTIY TECHNICIAN
TO £42,000 + PAID OVERTIME + PENSION
Our client is a global FMCG company who have invested millions of pounds into their facilities to maintain world class manufacturing standards.
A great opportunity has now arisen for a pro-active, highly motivated engineer to take ownership of plant and equipment in a dedicated area of manufacturing plant in Cheshire.
The Planned Maintenance / Reliability Technician will be responsible for ensuring optimum reliability and performance on specific assets and providing high level engineering support to shift technicians.
- Delivery of cost-effective improvement activities on assets
- Route Cause Analysis, Planned Maintenance & Continuous Improvement activities
- Use of modern manufacturing techniques to improve asset reliability; TPM/RCA/RCM/FMEA
- Support shift maintenance teams with maintenance issues
- Utilise CMMS for PPM activities
- Champion continuous improvement activities across engineering
- Time Served Mechanical/ Multi-Skilled Engineer (ONC/HNC/HND)
- Experience of working in a maintenance function as a lead technician or reliability role
- Must be 'hands on' (75%) and fully conversant with PM methodologies
- Knowledge of Lean/CI tools and techniques to improve engineering processes
- Knowledge of H&S regulations
- Ability to self-manage as well as coach/mentor technicians
- Ambition and drive to progress with a growing business
APPLY NOW or email your CV to Christine@morganryde.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MULTI-SKILLED
£35000 - £38000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - DAYS
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £35000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - MANUFACTURING
£38000 - £42000 per annum
NIGHT SHIFT MAINTENANCE FITTER
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum