|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 12:46|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer of for automotive, cosmetic, personal care and veterinary sectors who are looking to attract into the team a Production Planner to grow with the company.
The main focus of the Production Planner will be to ensure that goods are manufactured in a cost-effective way that meets customer and quality specification.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Maintain and update production plans in line with receipt of sales orders, raw material lead times and customer promise dates.
- Liaise with the senior team to forecast monthly sales against production plan.
- Add customer orders, forecasted demand and stock requirements to plan production.
- Closely liaise with purchasing to determine the impact of delivery dates for incoming goods.
- Produce the weekly fixed production plan and issue to production, operations and finance teams.
- Play a key role in the daily production meeting to advise on risk and changes to the plan.
The successful Production Planner will: -
- Have gained their planning experience within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have excellent IT capability.
- Be a team player.
On offer: -
- Salary to £30,000
- 27 days holiday
- 7% Pension - matched
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Great working environment
Interested, to apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's