|Job Title:||Planning Administrator|
|Location:||St. Helens, Merseyside|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
This high specification product manufacturer is looking for a Planning Administrator to join the supply chain team due an increase in business.
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Supply Chain Manager with accurate production plans for both long-and-short term forecasting.
Within the role of Planning Administrator, key responsibilities will be to:
- Generate accurate daily production plans and measure against capacity.
- Record daily production levels and adjust accordingly.
- Order key raw materials with partners.
- Coordinate deliveries from suppliers.
- Liaise with the company's sister factory to check capacity and lead times.
- Confirm lead times and liaise with customer services.
As Planning Administrator, the successful candidate will: -
- Strong Excel skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Experience gained within a planning role, ideally in manufacturing.
- Be self-motivated and a good communicator.
On offer: -
- A salary to £25,000.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday - Friday working hours.
To apply please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.