Planning and Logistics Manager
|Job Title:||Planning and Logistics Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 13:43|
Planning and Logistics Manager - Lancashire
At this food manufacturing business who supply into the UKs largest retailers, the Operations Director is looking to attract into the business a Planning and Logistics Manager to support the sites growth plan.
Within this newly created role, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure an effective production plan is produced for manufacture, working on a 12-week rolling forecast.
- Identify improvements within the system to reduce inventory and ensure better communication.
- Effectively manage the supply chain budget.
- Ensure promotional activity and peak times are carefully planned for and communicated.
- Manage and develop a team within planning, purchasing and warehouse operations.
- Build strong working relationships with a UK based sales team.
- Ensure stock activity, transport operations and material availability is managed efficiently.
The successful Planning and Logistics Manager will: -
- Have experience planning within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a good understanding of purchasing and warehouse operations.
- Have previously managed a team.
- Enjoy improving and developing processes to maximise efficiency.
On offer: -
- Salary to £60,000
- Car allowance £6,000
- Health plan
- 40-hour week
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Logistics and Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum + Pension
North Wales, Wales
£45000 - £50000 per annum + BONUS + PENSION
AREA SALES MANAGER
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Up to £27000 per annum
PRODUCTION SHIFT MANAGER
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £40000 per annum
Interim HR Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits