Planning and Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Planning and Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Douglas, Isle of Man|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT RELOCATION PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 11:22|
This growing manufacturing business who produce precision engineered components are looking to expand their supply chain team with the introduction of a Planning and Supply Chain Manager.
The main focus of the role is to develop improvements for Planning, Goods in, Store Management and Logistics.
Reporting into the General Manager, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Drive the cleansing of the MRP system to ensure data accuracy.
- Implement continuous improvements on planning and supply chain.
- Ensure production plans are efficient.
- Develop and effectively manage customer and supplier relationships.
- Assist in budget preparation for supply chain.
- Ensure effective communication with sub-contractors.
- Produce regular KPI reports and communicate with the supply chain team and cross functional teams.
- Implement best in class inventory management.
The successful Planning and Supply Chain Manager will: -
- Have gained planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have worked with MRP or similar.
- Enjoy managing and coaching a team within goods in, planning and logistics.
- Be health and safety aware at all times.
On offer: -
- A salary to £50,000.
- Excellent relocation package.
- Pension Scheme.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's