|Job Title:||Planning Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
Due to an increase in business at this fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer and distributor in Chorley, there is now an opportunity for an individual with a passion for supply chain to join their growing team.
The key focus of this role is to support the Planning Manager to ensure that demand is efficiently managed in order to meet customer requirements and business capability.
Within the role of Planning Coordinator, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Establish production demand requirements.
- Create capacity plans based on demand.
- Track raw material usage.
- Ensure all bought in finished goods are forecasted and ordered in line with demand.
- Monitor slow moving lines.
- Set safety stock levels to ensure availability for customer orders.
- Communicate unavailable material to the business, working to identify and confirm recovery solutions.
- Monitor risks in supply chain that could affect product availability.
- Build strong working relationships with sales, customer services, production and logistics teams.
The successful Planning Coordinator will: -
- Have worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be able to develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be confident using Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Have a proactive approach.
- Want to develop a career in supply chain.
On offer: -
- Salary up to £35,000
- Generous pension scheme, up to 11% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Bonus up to £2,000
- Hours are 8.30am - 4.45pm Monday to Thursday, 8.30am to 3.30pm Friday.
- Home/Office working flexibility.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.