|Job Title:||Planning Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 10:21|
This leading manufacturing business who supply finished aerospace components internationally are looking to expand their team as a result of new customers being secured.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving business who are dedicated to quality, service and innovation.
The Engineering Manager is driven to increase the efficiency and speed of planning and is looking to attract a Planning Engineer who has worked in manufacturing to further support this growth in business.
As Planning Engineer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Plan the production routings for manufacturing.
- Create bill of materials for production.
- Liaise with customers to discuss order amendments and corrections.
- Liaise with estimating and procurement teams to ensure correct and up to date information is used.
- Calculate material requirements.
- Use MRP to produce the most efficient and cost-effective production plan for the department.
The successful candidate will: -
- Ideally have worked with the aerospace industry or a fast-paced manufacturing business.
- Have the ability to read technical drawings.
- Understand BOM's.
- Be a good communicator who has the ability to build strong working relationships with customers.
- Work closely with suppliers to obtain detailed and accurate information within tight time constraints.
On offer: -
- A salary to £31,000
- Pension scheme
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Death in service
Interested to progress?
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's