|Job Title:||PLANNING ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£31000 - £33000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 15:08|
TO £33,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
This leading manufacturing business, who supply finished aerospace components internationally, are looking to expand their team with a Planning Engineer as a result of new customers being secured.
This is an exciting time to join a thriving business who are dedicated to quality, service and innovation.
The Engineering Manager is driven to increase the efficiency and speed of planning and is looking to attract a Planning Engineer who has worked in manufacturing to further support this growth in business.
As Planning Engineer, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Plan the production routings for manufacturing.
- Create bill of materials for production.
- Liaise with customers to discuss order amendments and corrections.
- Liaise with estimating and procurement teams to ensure correct and up to date information is used.
- Calculate material requirements.
- Use MRP to produce the most efficient and cost-effective production plan for the department.
The successful candidate will: -
- Ideally have worked with the aerospace industry or a fast-paced manufacturing business.
- Have the ability to read technical drawings.
- Understand BOM's.
- Be a good communicator who has the ability to build strong working relationships with customers.
- Work closely with suppliers to obtain detailed and accurate information within tight time constraints.
With additional progression opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
On site interviews are taking place within the next few weeks - So don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's