|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Location:||Bradford, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 14:40|
This high specification manufacturing business are currently looking to attract into their team a Planning Manager for their site in Bradford.
This is an exciting time to be joining a company that has had major investment for future advancements in their extensive product range.
The key focus of the Head of Planning will be to take responsibility for Materials, NPI Planning and Production Scheduling, ensuring that WIP and inventory is optimised.
Within the role of Planning Manager typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Lead and develop a planning team with four direct reports.
- Communicate supply chain risks to internal stakeholders.
- Maintain MRP integrity.
- Ensure that new product introduction is planned considering capacity, demand and production capabilities.
- Provide accurate forecasts.
- Communicate project planning updates regularly.
- Ensure the team are providing accurate and effective planning schedules to production, purchasing and engineering teams.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have gained their planning experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft office, in particular Excel.
- Be experienced using MRP or similar.
- Have experience of project derived planning.
On offer: -
- To £45,000
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension - Matched up to 6%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Product discount
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's