Resource Planning Team Manager
|Job Title:||Resource Planning Team Manager|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum + PENSION, FREE GYM, DISCOUNTS.|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2017 11:46|
DEMAND PLANNING TEAM MANAGER
£28,000 + FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE
SHERBURN IN ELMET
TURNING IDEAS, INTO ACTIONS
A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Planning Team Manager at our flagship DC in the heart of Yorkshire. You will join the management structure as they further expand their operations and continue to be the best in the business, working on behalf of their prestigious client. This site will add to one of the largest and growing logistics operations the UK have, interested?
Why YOU should work with us:
- Excellent salary
- Career progression plans
- Benefits Package
- Annual company events
- We encourage a great culture
- We value our employees
Reporting to the Capacity & Planning Manager, this is a key role within the warehouse operation for the production of an optimum warehouse resource plan, and efficient layout. The purpose of the role is to proactively plan work schedules within the operation for all functions to deliver all performance expectations, within a 24 hour, 7day distribution centre.
- Support the planning of inbound vendor deliveries balancing inbound requirements with operational capacity
- Planning inbound, outbound and stock transfer movements
- Production of internal and external reports
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices on site
- Provide leadership and development to capacity and planning team
- Maintain good working relationships with customers including face to face meetings
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written and excellent presentation skills
- Logistics / supply chain planning experience is essential
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Energy, enthusiasm and commitment are essential characteristics in this fast moving environment.
- Strong degree of PC literacy, with an emphasis on accuracy and an extensive knowledge of spreadsheets / MS Excel is essential, along with competency dealing with Macros, SQL and databases
- Proven leadership and management skills within a challenging environment
This is an ideal role for an individual who is looking to develop their career in a high profile and exciting company. We want to hear from you if you have experience in the following environments or similar.
ARGOS, M&S, NEW LOOK, DPD, AMAZON, CLIPPER, ASDA, WINCANTON, PETS AT HOME, TESCO
To apply for this opportunity don't delay, interviews are taking place from next week, follow the 'apply now' link, we can't wait to meet you!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
Project Manager - Engineering Capex
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Superb Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£30000 per annum + Pension