|Job Title:||Plant Engineer - Mechanical|
|Location:||Holyhead, Isle of Anglesey|
|Salary:||£50000 - £58000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
Plant Engineer - Mechanical
Excellent Salary & Package
Isle of Anglesey
Are you passionate about a career in renewables and green technology?
Would you like to work for a company who are committed to finding sustainable solutions to climate change in a socially responsible and eco-conscious way.
If so read on…
We are currently recruiting a number of experienced Engineers to join a fantastic client on site at an Eco-Park in Anglesey. The company is passionate about delivering local solutions for global climate change with a determination to become fully carbon neutral operation by 2030.
The Plant Engineer will be responsible for providing technical expertise on wide range of projects across site.
- Support Technical Manager with projects, proposals and consultancy activities
- Identify areas of plant for process improvement to optimise operational efficiency and maximise cost effectiveness
- Improve safety and reduce hazards
- Work closely with engineering and operational teams to anticipate problems, identify potential recurring problems and take appropriate action
- Produce detailed technical reports to justify manufacturing and design improvements
- Utilise small teams for improvement projects
- Ensure all activities are undertaken in compliance with company's quality, environmental and H&S procedures
- Degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 8 years experience gained in Renewables, EfW, Chemical or similar high hazard process environment
- Solid understanding of DSEAR, PED, IED requirements
- Ability to process optimise and undertake calculations
- Ability to work well within at team of multi-disciplined engineers and operators
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong communication skills
A fantastic opportunity to work in a beautiful location set amongst acres of wildlife habitat and natural scenery.
The park also benefits from excellent road, rail and sea transport links.
Interested? Apply Now
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.