|Job Title:||Plant Manager|
|Salary:||Salary up to £120k + Package|
|Contact Name:||Janine Clark|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 16:11|
My client is a world-class global manufacturer serving the rail and automotive industry. Due to recent growth, they are now looking to recruit a Plant Manager to manage all plant responsibilities and join their team in Derbyshire.
As Plant Manager, you will be directing and managing plant operations with primary focus on production maintenance and quality to achieve company objectives relating to Safety, Delivery, Quality and Cost. Additionally, your responsibility will also include managing shipping and receiving within operations. You will be coordinating plant activities through the relevant departmental managers to ensure objectives are aligned across the company. Provide communication and direction to the leadership team, whilst carrying out the delivery of plant targets. Drive objectives by maximising the use of resources, talent and systems all whilst reducing cost and achieving customer expectations, delivered on time, in a safe and efficient manner. You will be accountable for site P&L and responsible for developing and controlling profits, plans and budgets. Provide leadership and training to your team and ensure compliance with country regulations.
As the successful applicant, you must have the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field or equivalent.
- A strong background of plant management with an unionised environment within manufacturing.
- Automotive/Rail industry experience.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools.
- Demonstratable examples of excellent leadership in high accountability and metrics environment.
- Flexibility and ability to plan over a 6 month – 2 year period and align with the overall company vision.
- Experience with Freight shipping and other distribution activities.
- Material management and Production Scheduling experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel to international locations.
For more information forward your details and CV to email@example.com along with your current salary and package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's