Plant Services Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Plant Services Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £33500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2020 13:40|
Plant Service Coordinator
Are you an experienced Plant Service Coordinator looking for an opportunity to grow with a business that can offer scope for progression and long-term career security?
My client, an innovative and fast paced FMCG manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced Plant Service Coordinator to maintain and develop assets and equipment across site while ensuring the smooth factory workflow. It will be the successors responsibility to ensure consistent quality improvements are implemented to achieve optimum performance levels.
This very hands on position, based in Norwich, is ideal for candidates who have excellent Continuous Improvement skills as well as a demonstrable history in the maintenance and improvement of large-scale factory assets.
The postholder is also responsible for maintaining the required records of all HSE regulation checks carried out on site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The Plant Services Coordinator will be left to arrange the order of daily workload priorities and are given scope to organise their own workload and to determine how and when jobs are carried out.
- This includes making the best use of internal labour resource available or if this is not available, referring organising and co-ordinating work with outside contractors.
They are responsible for looking after and prioritising the following equipment/tasks daily:
- Electrical distribution from 11KV private network to factory wide distribution.
- Fixed wiring testing, thermographic surveys.
- Electrical Distribution Network
- Water treatment of sites water systems, including water risk assessments.
- Factory amenities including gas servicing requirements.
- Cooling towers & pumps along with chilled water plants.
- Water pumps & refrigerant chillers.
- Compressed air generation & distribution around site including air quality testing.
- Fire alarm / sprinkler / fire extinguishers etc. - maintaining, repairing & expanding as needed.
- Leading the Site Services team to carry out routine weekly & monthly maintenance activities.
- Maintaining and upgrading factory buildings and grounds.
- Implementation of site infrastructure project both upgrades and new as well as a key person in the design of such systems.
- Carrying out routine weekly & monthly maintenance activities one day a week.
- Mechanical and Electrical Qualification.
- Experience in an FMCG Manufacturing background.
- Experience implementing CI into a fast paced FMCG environment.
Those interested and qualified need to register their interest directly with Sharon McDonough on email@example.com by sending their up to date CV.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Maintenance Technician - Manufacturing
£32000 - £33000 per annum + Paid Overtime + Great Package
Sales & Marketing Manager
£42000 - £49000 per annum + Benefits
Customer Service Advisor
£21000 - £25000 per annum
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£42000 - £45000 per annum + Great Package