|Job Title:||Plastering Trainer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum + bonus, car, pension|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2017 10:00|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a renowned building products manufacturer as a Plastering Trainer.
Based in Luton and the surrounding areas, the role is to predominately train and demonstrate best application methods on the companies plastering / rendering products.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Provide tool box talks to contractors and plasterers.
- Resolve on site problems.
- Carry out practical and theoretical training.
- Inspect applicators work to ensure that the product has been applied correctly.
- Provide product support to clients.
The successful Plastering Trainer will:
- Be experienced in plastering and hold relevant qualifications.
- Have experience of delivering training or toolbox talks.
- Be a confident communicator.
On offer is:
- The opportunity to work for a renowned building products manufacturer.
- Up to £38,000 salary plus bonus.
- Fully expensed company vehicle.
Interviews are taking place over the next 2 weeks, please press the "Apply Now" button to send your CV to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's