|Job Title:||Print Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2017 17:19|
£7.75 +per hour
Fantastic opportunity for a Print Assistant has arisen to join the team at a specialist packaging company to assist the Printer with the effective running of printing presses.
Duties of a Print Assistant will include;
- Assist the Printer as required making ready and setting the press
- Checking ink for viscosity and colour
- The loading of materials, on and off our printing press
- Wrapping finished good onto pallets
- Cleaning ink trays and ensuring job materials are ready, for continued, smooth production
The Print Assistant will hold the following skills;
- Good eye for detail
- Team Player
- FLT experience desriable
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's