Process Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Process Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2017 16:53|
PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER
TO £50K + BENEFITS
CHESHIRE + GLOBAL TRAVEL
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Process Design Engineer to join the team at a specialist division of a global chemical corporation.
The role will focus on process engineering activities relating to the design and operation of process plants.
Key responsibilities of the Process Design Engineer
- Produce or oversee process design packages, specifications, and process documentation for process plants
- Produce and maintain relevant documentation; PFD's, P&ID's, Data Sheets, Specifications etc
- Visit customer sites to complete studies and provide engineering expertise
- Carry out hazard studies and design reviews
- Deliver technical presentations
- Make customers aware of full range of process engineering services
As an experienced Process Design Engineer, you must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a similar role.
You will be a degree qualified Chemical Engineering discipline and will be chartered or working towards chartership.
You will have proven experience in the design and operation of process plants; (Fine Chemical/Petrochemical or similar)
You will be an excellent communicator with strong technical knowledge and commercial acumen.
Able to travel regularly (around 1 week in every 6)
To discuss in more detail, contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's