|Job Title:||PROCESS ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £37000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 09:38|
UP TO £37,000 + BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Process Engineer to join an innovative manufacturing organisation in the North West.
As a key member of the Engineering team you will be responsible for developing manufacturing processes and materials to improve performance and efficiency.
- Implementing and investigating processes within manufacturing and production.
- Monitoring, developing and improving processes to improve cost, quality and capability.
- Looking at technology that will help improve performance.
- New Product and Process Introduction
- Working with manufacturing and production through product timeline, assisting with validation, release and testing.
- Assisting with detailing work instructions and training.
- Ensure company policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- Degree qualified in Engineering, or a related Science Degree.
- Previous experience as a Process Engineer (or similar) within a manufacturing organisation
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Focused and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and implementation skills.
Most importantly, you will be a motivated individual who is adaptable to change and has a flexible approach to dealing with unique challenges that may arise. With excellent interpersonal skills, you will be able to communicate at all levels.
If you think you have the skills and personality to fit into a fast paced, dynamic environment with an exciting future then please apply now.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits
€45000 - €55000 per annum + BENEFITS
EC&I PROJECT ENGINEER
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Engineer
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Technical Writer / Documentation Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits