Process Improvement Engineer
|Job Title:||Process Improvement Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Jackson|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2017 08:47|
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT COORDINATOR / CI COORDINATOR
£28,000 SALARY + PENSION + BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Process Improvement Coordinator to join a leading supplier of machined and assembled structures based at their premises in North Wales.
Following heavy investment in Lean and the continued development of new products, the business are looking to further advance their knowledge and experience in Process Improvement practice.
- Working with Production departments and senior management to generate knowledge and understanding of Lean/CI concepts
- Analysing machining/assembly processes to identify areas for layout improvement to reduce time, increase efficiency and maintain safety
- Implementing and driving Lean/CI to shop floor teams, arranging appropriate training for Production, Supply Chain and Engineering teams
- Accurate data capture and interpretation, presenting findings to varying department levels
- Conducting classroom and shop floor demonstrations/meetings
- Experience implementing a variety of Lean tools to teams in Machining or Assembly environments
- Able to read and interpret Engineering/Technical drawings and schematics
- Experience leading or managing teams in similar environments
- Excellent analysis and presentation skills
This is the ideal position for someone with experience as a Production Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager who has developed excellent skills and experience in implementing a variety of Lean tools.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW'
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Tooling / Process Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Benefits
Special Process Engineer
£30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% ANNUAL BONUS
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Manufacturing Engineer Project Leader
West Yorkshire, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER - METALS
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Package