|Job Title:||Process Operator|
|Location:||Isle of Skye, Western Isles|
|Salary:||Up to £20600 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 16:25|
TO £20,600 + Excellent Benefits
ISLE OF SKYE
SHIFTS - PERMANENT
Our client, one of the UK's largest independent manufacturers of its kind, is in need of a Process Operator to join their site in the Isle of Skye.
Technical Operators are required to:
- Run and maintain production lines to produce quality product.
- Have knowledge/ experience of production line processes
- Be able to troubleshoot process technology.
- Possess basic engineering skills and be able to think on their feet.
- Experience of working in a team-based environment
- Demonstrate drive to build personal development.
With additional progression opportunities, this is a superb chance to join a continually expanding business.
On site interviews are taking place within the next few weeks - So don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's