|Job Title:||Process Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum + BONUS, HEALTHCARE, PENSION|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 16:56|
PROCESS TECHNICIAN (CHEMICAL)- NORTHWICH
£35,000 inc shift allowance - 4 on 6 off, 12-hour shifts (Nights and Days)
BONUS, HEALTHCARE, EXCELLENT PENSION SCHEME, GENEROUS HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT
Are you a seasoned Process Technician looking for a new challenge in a highly rewarding environment that offers personal investment and genuine progressive opportunities?
My client, a global manufacturer of speciality chemicals, is looking for their next Process Technician to join an existing team of 10 experienced process technicians on their site based in Northwich.
With a production network spanning more than 180 sites in more than 20 countries worldwide and with annual sales of over £50 Billion, its safe to say, you will be joining an organisation who value internal development and who are far from shy to offer investment into their team on an ongoing basis.
The purpose of this role is to undertake Process Operations on site for an established chemical manufacturer, as well as maintaining maximum safety and quality at all times.
As the Process Technician, you can expect to carry such responsibilities as:
- Loading and unloading stock, liaising with despatch.
- Dealing with technical specifications, liaising with your team leader to ensure full understanding to satisfy customer requirements.
- Using grip blasts along with other process related tooling/apparatus.
- Surface preparation for production.
- Stock checks and maintaining stock line to ensure a smooth and consistent operation.
- Ensuring the upkeep of product quality and recording all data adequately.
- Ensuring repair work is carried out to quality standards on all returned apparatus.
- Inputting data on IFS system and spreadsheets.
- Adhering to strict health and safety policies and procedure on site at all time whilst on site.
The ideal Process Technician:
- Experience working within a similar position with a chemical manufacture.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both commercial and technical forums.
- Flexibility and a willingness to undertake travel to other sites as and when required.
- Ability to build relationships with contacts at all levels.
Due to the sensitivity of the raw materials, we are unable to consider applications from any smokers or vapers for this particular role.
If this sounds like the type of position that you have been looking for then click on 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PROCESS OPERATOR (CHEMICAL)
Up to £22600 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits
Engineering Mechanical Project Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£50 - £55 per hour