|Job Title:||PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR|
|Salary:||Up to £12 per hour + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2018 14:51|
PART TIME - TEMPORARY
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Procurement Administrator to join a a highly successful manufacturing company in Runcorn.
Due to huge growth within the company they are looking for somebody to come in and hit the ground running to cover this busy period.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for vendor creation
- Producing PO numbers and tracking on SAP
- Maintaining databases and ensuring procurement project statuses and contracts are up to date
- Support accounts payable in resolution of issues and queries
- Handling invoices and chasing papers
- High volumes of data input and producing reports to support decision making.
Candidate should have experience working with SAP and experience within a similar procurement role On site interviews are taking place within the next few weeks - So don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's