Procurement Database Administrator
|Job Title:||Procurement Database Administrator|
|Salary:||£15000 - £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Sabatina-Fraiser|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2017 15:25|
PROCUREMENT DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR - 6 MONTH CONTRACT
An excellent opportunity to join a Global Leader as a Temporary Database Administrator.
- Dealing with Inward Processing documents.
- Logging all information correctly on an excel database.
- Checking all HMRC codes / information / documents match.
- Chasing couriers for paperwork via phone / email.
- Be responsible for archiving all information correctly.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of database administration.
- Be well organised.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be comfortable speaking with external delivery companies.
- Have excel experience.
- Paying up to £18,000.
- 20 days holiday. (pro-rata)
- Early finish on a Friday.
If you feel like your skills match what this amazing company is looking for then just click 'apply now' to send your CV straight through to:
Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's