|Job Title:||Product Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 12:47|
Excellent opportunity to manage a diverse product portfolio and continue the growth of this specialist distributor for energy services.
Having recently doubled sales in a competitive market, marketing is driving the business and the Marketing Director now want to attract a Product Manager into his team to further support the growth strategy.
The focus is to drive competitive edge which will be achieved through researching new innovations and introducing value-added products.
Typical responsibilities for the Product Manager will be to: -
- Support the development of new ranges, sourcing product that will benefit the business.
- Investigate developments in the market place.
- Research the market and identify added value opportunities.
- Identify costs and calculate the return on investment.
- Manage product life cycle.
- Conduct range reviews.
- Drive sales groups.
- Introduce product to market and monitor its performance.
The successful candidate will have: -
- Gained their experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience preparing and delivering marketing plans and presentations.
On offer: -
- Salary to £35,000
- Pension Scheme.
- Superb development potential.
- Purpose built modern office environment.
- Free carparking.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Business Development Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands
PROJECT MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£45000 - £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
Project Manager (Greenfield Sites)
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£50 - £55 per hour